Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It's Is MY Life


My Life

Hello JazzLovers

It is such a beautiful Day today..

My head today is both looking back and looking forward,being home is very interesting..
I am so grateful for my life and the way I have lived it..but sometimes I think those who did not leave might be the lucky ones..It amazes me that a lot of people I know and have known all my life are still in the same place, I just can not figure out if they are happy,they say they are but there is a sadness in their eyes that can not be denied..The jokes are the same,the laughter a little brittle and too loud,slightly brittle,also basically doing the same thing..playing the same games..

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMSyXuvNpeM&feature=fvst            Skip Intro..


Don't get me wrong I am not saying there is anything wrong with their lives,it was their choice and I can accept and live with that..I am making new friends and I am also a person of interest right now...(LOL) and I am also enjoying their company..Oddly enough they are interested in my life,and realize I am still the same person that left all those years ago..I am reconnecting with people that I enjoyed before I left and all of them also have traveled and have a lot to talk about..It is all positive and I am loving being home it was time..even reverting to my initials as I was called as a child and i realize there are people even in my family that don't know my name...Amazing!! One of the things I am discovering is I have never been invisible...Thank God I have never tried to hide my like.(People were paying attention !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS0rF4VovC0              Lena Horne "Maybe"


I became an adult when I was molested by the school janitor when I was 6 years old, I vowed I would never be venerable ever again..that is when I decided to make my own way in this world...That is about to soon to lose innocence!! My whole life changed at that moment..I do still trust easily until it is broken and then it can never be regained,don't get me wrong I have friends in my life that would trust with my life and vise verso...But because of that incident my sense of awareness is is very high,and I can spot devious people a mile away..(The Book "Blink" explains it very well) which keeps my heart open to new people and experiences..


 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzQkX-IZDbQ                 Nina Simone " My Way" 


I plan to write about how my life has changed from the time I was 6 years old until now..and why I am happy with my life as it has been until today...My life has been fascinating I have done things I only dared to dream as a child, But I never felt I could not do anything I set my mind to do and I have never been afraid of hard work...I dared to dream bigger than what I knew...Life is for the living!! So go out there and get yourself some live Honey!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIyJb8GlboY&feature=related              Shirley Bassey" My Life"


Well Jazzlovers Until Next time,

Keep The Beat.

DW Jazzlover...

No comments:

Post a Comment